A few cute things...
1) Elsa has these sparkly pink shoes that she has been wearing all the time and when she wants to put them on she says "bark-a-ly" ... I always think she's trying to say "broccoli" and I get really confused.
2) Oona has been wearing two braids in her hair lately, and it just makes me think of "Anne of Green Gables" and "Little House of the Prairie" and fields of flowers.
3) Banjo has become quite the lap kitten in this bitter cold... she's so warm and cozy.
A few not-so-cute things:
1) Kazoo thinks he is a minx scarf and flings himself without warning onto your shoulders. I'm just glad he hasn't tried this on the kids.
2)The pipes seem to be freezing everyday despite dripping the faucets.
3) Waking up every morning to negative ten or colder for the last couple months. It's not fair when thirty degrees feels like summer.
Joining in with KCCO over at Frontier Dreams.