Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Belated Groundhogs Day!



Well, I'm not sure if that ol' groundhog saw his shadow, but I'm doing everything in my power to bring Spring sooner than later. This morning I did a bit of Spring cleaning in the store... a bit more is still needed, but all in good time. I'm also going to start some basil seeds today. I want to have a ton of basil this year, as it's my all time favorite herb and you can never have enough. I can't wait to make pesto.

Speaking of food... here is a very delicious sandwich that Jake and I shared the other day at our local cafe. Take a some apple slices, cheddar, fresh spinach and onion and bread of your choice. Amazing! We liked it so much we made it again today at home. I don't think you can go wrong with apples and cheddar. It's just too good.

No comments: